200 x KN95 Face Mask
We're advising you to consider using a face covering in enclosed public spaces like shops or on public transport.— Department of Health and Social Care (@DHSCgovuk) May 16, 2020
Full info: https://t.co/a1dChGXYdN@Dr_Ellie explains more ⬇️ pic.twitter.com/CWPW7I6oY5
Buy KN95 Face Mask UKIn this face mask pack you will receive ten x KN95 face masks:
- 20 x 10 pack KN95 Face masks pack
All PPE & UK face masks are stocked in our warehouse.
We do not sell or advertise products that are not available.
Delivery is carried out by either Royal Mail 2nd Class or a selected courier MyHermes. All orders are shipped on the same day and in most cases are completed within 2 - 3 working days of the product being dispatched.
Due to the additional pressures on our national delivery networks caused by COVID-19 we are seeing delays, please only contact us if your delivery is over 7 working days late.If you are a wholesale customer or from outside the United Kingdom, or have bespoke delivery requirements, please call our office on +44 (0)20 8528 3949 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
These masks in a civilian capacity can be used multiple times and can also be cleaned or sanitised.
TO BE USED FOR:
- Civil Use
- Chemical Plants
- Care Homes
Disposable face masks in a medical capacity are single-use.
BEST PRACTICE FOR PUTTING ON/OFF A FACE MASK:
- Wash your hands using soap or by using a hand sanitiser
- Take the face mask out of the packaging
- Ensure there are no tears or holes
- Work out which side is the front & back
- Ensure the metal strip is at the top of the mask bridging your nose
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW BASED ON THE TYPE OF MASK.
Face mask with ear loops then please:
- Hold the mask using the ear loops
- Then place a loop around each ear
Face Mask with Bands then please:
- Hold the mask in your hand with the nosepiece or top
- Allow the headband to hang freely
- Bring the mask to your nose level
- Pull the top strap over your head
- The face mask rests over the crown of your head
- Pull the bottom strap over your head so that it rests at the nape of your neck.
- Mould or pinch the stiff/metal edges of the face mask to the shape of your nose.
How to remove your face mask safely:
- Clean your hands with soap and water or using a hand sanitiser
- Avoid touching the front/cup of the mask if you can
- The front of the mask would have the contaminates, dust, pollution etc.
- Please only touch the ear loops/ties/band.
HOW TO USE:
In it's most simple terms there are almost no differences between N95 KN95 & FFP2, all these classifications are almost identical and the letters used to identify the face masks are simply the IDs used by the respective countries.
Below is a list which shows where each of these classifications come from.
We have received a few emails from customers asking what the differences are between the different types of PPE face masks and what the acronyms mean.
This article is to help you understand the differences between the different names and classifications.
At a glance the classification largely depends on the country:
• N95 - This is a classification for & from the United States (NIOSH-42CFR84)
• FFP2 - This is a classification from Europe (EN 149-2001)
• KN95 - This is a classification from China (GB2626-2006)
• P2 - This is a classification from Australia/New Zealand (AS/NZA 1716:2012)
• Korea - This is a classification from Korea 1st class (Korea KMOEL - 2017-64)
• DS - This is a classification from Japan (JMHLW-Notification 214, 2018)
Due to the risk of infection and the personal nature of these products, we do not accept returns for PPE or facemasks.Visit our returns & refunds policy
KN95 FACE MASK DESCRIPTION
For Your Protection / For Your health
These face masks cannot be refunded or returned for personal hygiene reasons.
These face masks are KN95 grade (N95 and FFP2 equivalent) and meet the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO). They are recommended for use by the WHO during outbreaks of SARS, Avian Flu and Coronavirus. These face masks are designed for going to the supermarket, going to a pharmacy, for key workers who work closely with the general public.
These N95 face masks are filtering masks that are recommended when protection of the respiratory system is needed
- Face masks cannot be refunded or returned for hygiene reasons
- PPE face mask (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Keyworker face mask
- NHS face mask
- 25 gsm non-woven + 25 gsm melt-blown fabric + 25 gsm non woven fabric
- Protects the respiratory system
- Easy to use
- Soft nose foam
- High-quality non-woven fabric
- Dispose of N95 masks when wet or dirty
- Elastic earloop
- Filtering rate: ≥ 95%
- Standard: GB2626-2006 N95
- Colour: White
- Type: Earloop
- Storage condition: Temperature from -20ºC to 38ºC
Store in a ventilated room of humidity less than 80% and without corrosive gas, as well as to avoid high temperature.
- 2 years
✔ DISPOSABLE FACE MASKS - These surgical masks & KN95 N95 FFP2 face masks are meant to be close-fitting causing a seal around the nose & mouth. The ear straps must be but tight enough to create a physical barrier between the mouth and nose of the wearer and potential contaminants in the immediate environment. Face masks once work by a single user must not be shared.
✔ MEDICAL GRADE FACE MASK - When worn properly, this medical-grade mask covers your mouth & nose and is intended to help block large-particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatter that may contain germs viruses and bacteria, keeping it from reaching your mouth and nose. Face masks may also help reduce exposure of your saliva and respiratory secretions to others.
✔ MOUTH + NOSE FACE SEAL RESPIRATOR MASK - This face mask is a respiratory protective device designed to achieve a very close facial fit and very efficient filtration of airborne particles. Notice that the edges of the respirator this mask are designed to form a seal around the nose and mouth.
IF YOU KNOW ANYONE ELSE THAT NEEDS HELP WITH PROTECTING THEIR FAMILIES USING OUR N95 FACE MASKS PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE THIS PAGE USING THE LINKS: